Monday, August 1, 2011

Farmer's market fare

Monday morning, on my way home from work, I decided to make a quick pit stop at the farmer's market. I wish it was possible for me to buy all organic food at the store, but it is simply too expensive. The farmer's market is a great way to get my favorite fresh produce for a decent price.

The raspberries will hopefully be turned into these . The mini summer squash are wonderful simply grilled with a little bit of salt and butter, and the flowers add insta-cheer to my little studio apartment.

It was the first time I've made it there this season, but the wide variety of veggies and fresh cut flowers are sure to see me back again next week!

1 comment:

  1. Ashballa, I concur. I want to buy all organic food too, but I can't afford to spend $5 on three apples...boo
    Love, KP

    ReplyDelete