Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's the Holiday Season

The last three months of the year are undoubtedly my favorite.  October is full of fall, and pumpkins, and warm colors. And don't forget Halloween. November marks the start of colder weather, which always kicks my home body tendencies into high gear. Then comes Thanksgiving with the great food and family time. Then the Christmas Season. Not gonna lie, I've been known to listen to Christmas music in July. Or even watch Elf in September. December means I can openly show my Holiday Love in stead of closeting my festiveness.
Last week bf and I went on the hunt for a Christmas tree! For the past three years I've had a 3.5 foot tree that fit nicely on a table top, but this year I had my heart set on a full size tree. Target pulls through again, and we bought a 7ft slim tree absolutely perfect for the spot right in front of the window.

My favorite ornaments: the pine cones



Cozying up on the couch with a book and some hot tea in the glow of the Christmas tree is one of my favorite feelings in the world. 



1 comment:

  1. Isn't decorating for the holidays the best? Love your tree!

    ReplyDelete