Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Harvest colors

Seriously you guys, I can't stop making boards on Polyvore. I've made one for what I would wear on NYE if I were going somewhere fancy, one with colored skinny jeans (I desperately want a pair), and one for my ideal living room. I won't subject you to all of the boards I've created, but I thought I'd share this one.
Harvest colors 







I'll be working this Thanksgiving, so I won't be headed back to Wisconsin for the holiday. I briefly considered making a small Thanksgiving feast and hosting a few friends but since I'll be working third shift the night before I just don't see myself having the time or energy to do all of that cooking. Especially since I've never even attempted to make that much food at once before. If I had decided to have friends over for the holiday meal, I'd want all of these things making my apartment festive and cozy. 

PS- Have you tried Woodwick candles yet? They are fabulous! Not only do they smell wonderful, but the wood wick crackles as it burns and creates the coziest atmosphere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment