Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Grey Skies


Lately, I've found myself drawn to all things sequins. And grey. Thanks to my new obsession with Polyvore, I get to share some of the sparkles that are sparking my interest {sorry, couldn't resist}.
Grey Skies
{Those Old Navy flats actually ended up in my shopping bag yesterday. I can't wait to wear them this weekend! }
 Dolman sleeve sweater: $22, Slim blazer: $44, Miss selfridge: £20, Old Navy ballerina shoes: $15, Red Herring python handbag: £20, Forever21 cuff jewelry:$13



In addition to playing on Polyvore, shopping, and working, I've been spending the past few days reading Cheetah is the New Black. All the way through. I believe I've only done that with one other blog to date. The author of Cheetah is just so sweet, I couldn't stop reading! I feel like we could be friends. Plus, I want to shop in her closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment