Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday's Fancy This!

From now on, every Friday, I will share an image with you (maybe mine, maybe not) that inspires me. Hopefully the inspiration will carry through the weekend. We'll start with this one, which does happen to be mine.

One of my favorite photos, of my favorite memories, in my favorite city. Le sigh.

I took this photo the day I discovered how wonderful the Montmartre neighborhood of Paris is. With Sacre Coeur at the center of a million fabric shops, sandwicheries (yes, that is a real French word), incredibly charming boutiques, cafes, and one of the most spectacular views, it was impossible not to tomber amoureux. Also, I had the best panini caprese I've ever eaten in my life at a sidewalk cafe down the street from Le Moulin Rouge so, bonus points.

Happy Weekend Friends! I hope it's downright lovely.



No comments:

Post a Comment