Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Brush Crush

I'm not one to spend a lot of money on cosmetics. I love doing my makeup, but I've never really seen the point in spending $50 for a brush to apply my foundation. This has generally resulted in me applying makeup with my hands, which I've realized is a big skin no-no. Apparently the people at e.l.f. cosmetics agree that beauty products should be affordable. Like, really affordable. The total price for these three products was a whopping $3. Yes, that's right people the liquid eyeliner, the blush, and the foundation brush were one whole dollar a piece. The amazing part is, they not only do the job, they do it well.

The beauty of a line of quality, affordable cosmetics is that you can try out new trends and colors without breaking the bank. Coral blush for fall end up not being your color? No worries, you only spent a dollar. Can't get the hang of liquid eyeliner? Perfect your technique for only a dollar. Finally stop applying make-up with your hands, and (for only a dollar) realize how much easier it is to blend natural looking foundation with a brush. It's such an incredible difference, I wonder how I ever went without.

No comments:

Post a Comment