Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mango for JCP

Mango for JCP


Ohmygoshyouguys! Mango has come out with a line for JCPenny! I am beyond over the moon about this. 

I first encountered Mango while studying abroad. Lunches al fresco with the girls turned into afternoons of window shopping at least once a week. Mango was the only store where my wallet practically jumped out of my purse and paid for things of it's own accord. My will power was no match. Coming back to the states, I was sad to learn Mango only existed in Chicago and New York (they've since expanded to other states, but still not a single one in MN). 

On a (one of many) gift shopping trip last week, I practically squealed with excitement when I spotted the MNG by Mango logo above the racks of party dresses. Honestly, I was a little surprised that JCP is hosting the line but my oh my, I sure wasn't disappointed in the clothes. And I was ECSTATIC to find the above brown tote and gold necklace under the tree this evening (the bf and I opened presents with his family tonight). I wonder how he knew they'd go over well? It couldn't have been my constant ooohing and ahhhing or my inability to walk away with out picking up every single item on display...could it?

No comments:

Post a Comment