Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Whirlwind

Once again the weekend has disappeared, this time for a totally different reason however.

Since last Wednesday my schedule has basically been work, eat, sleep, shower, repeat. Plus, in between the sleeping and working part yesterday I discovered that my refrigerator had died and my building manager was out of town. Boyfriend brought a cooler and salvaged most of the perishables and today maintenance man returned and brought over two mini fridges.

It looks like it may be a few days until my big, monster fridge from 1963 gets to see a repair man.  I'm wondering what types of odd dishes I'll have to cook up to use the food that belongs in the freezer but doesn't fit into that little shoebox freezer space in the "dorm refrigerator" (as maintenance man likes to call them).

Other plans for this week include: 1. attempting to find a pair of jeans that actually fit me well (I have high hopes for these) 2. antique-ing- still in search of a cool coffee table, coat rack, and vintage frames. 3. A much needed visit home, and maybe passing out some Halloween Candy to the kiddos! :)

Happy New Week loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment